Born on the 6/7-79
Forsikring.io is a platform for insurance products where you can find information about common insurance products like:
The purpose of the platform is to make it easier for people to understand their insurance products. My co-founder on this project is Nanna Gorm.
2015 - Bookanaut, Founder
Bookanaut aims at helping professionals who sells their time online by providing a simple digital packing containing a booking system, a payment gateway and a simple website. The service can support professionals like personal trainers, chiropractors and massage therapists. A large part of Bookanaut is articles about health and sports such as:
2015 - Boman Consulting, Director
Consulting within digital strategy and digital transformation. I work with clients such as Novo Nordisk, World Organization of the Scout Movement (WOSM), King Abdullah International Centre for Interreligious and Intercultural Dialogue (KIACIID), Faunaphotonics, Octlight, BusinessLF. On some projects, I work together with Camilla Frederiksen and AM (see: http://weaream.dk).
2009 - 2015 Wemind A/S, CEO
Wemind is a is consultancy within digital strategy and transformation. Wemind have advised clients such as Maersk, WOSM, Nordea, Grundfos, Nykredit, Call me and Nykredit. Wemind founded TEDxCopenhagen, Rebuild21 and Leaderlab and published two books NQ and Unboss. Wemind had a turnover at up to DKK 16 millions and had up to 12 full-time employees while I was CEO. Responsibilities: Sales, key account management (KAM), project management, contracts, HR and finance.
2006 - 2009 Accenture
I worked with the following clients:
- FLSmidth - Organizational effectiveness and consolidation
- Nycomed - Post merger Integration
2000 - 2006 Academic career
Technical University of Denmark (DTU), Lyngby, Denmark. Enrolled in the 5-year Master’s of Science program in Mechanical Engineering:
- 2006 Línuhönnun, an Icelandic Engineering Consultancy. My thesis was about optimization of hydropower plants and I did it together with Línuhönnun and the University of Iceland
- 2005 Lundbeck A/S, Risk and Investment. I’m investigating how the company can quantify their operational risk financially, and how they can use that to optimize their investment policy (15 ETCS)
- 2005 Shell. Part of the winning and world record-breaking team in the urban concept class at the Shell Eco-Marathon (see www.shell.com/eco-marathon). I work with the aerodynamic design of one of the cars, and coached the drives
- 2005 EKJ, a civil engineering consultancy. My bachelor project investigated EKJ’s turn key engagements from a Service Operational Management perspective (15 ETCS)
- 2003 Queen Mary, University of London (QMUL), London, United Kingdom, six month of academic exchange
Extracurricular activities while at DTU:
- Member of DSE, a student organization at DTU that facilitates contact between the students and the industry. DSE arranges among many things a company fair with over 90 companies.
- Intro guide for the international students at DTU
- Co-founder of Cactus Magazine 2001-2003
- Buddy for international students at DTU (Volunteer program for Danish-international interaction)
- Intro guide for the Danish students
- Volunteer at a Youth Red Cross summer camp. The camp is mainly aimed at less privileged children that normally wouldn’t go on a summer holiday.
- Volunteer at “Ung on line”, a help line under the Youth Red Cross. The line aims at helping troubled teenagers through conversation and online chatting
- 2001 6th in the Danish Go-karting Championship
- 1998 Go-kart at international top level. On the national team
- 1993-1997 Go-kart at national level
Freediving, running, yoga, photography, classic cars, bikes, skiing and traveling.